I am so tired! OMG! Ok but hey I am going to get over it. Instead of complaining about being tired, I will just reevaluate the reasons that caused my fatigued.
The 5 reasons that I am tired …
1. I have not exercised in awhile.
2. I didn’t eat a balanced meal like I was supposed to because I chose to eat fast food and snacks.
3. I didn’t get sufficient rest because I waited until the last minute to complete my homework assignment.
4. I didn’t get good rest the night before.
5. I am still breastfeeding #normalizebreastfeeding which means if I don’t eat right or drink enough water then I will feel like a zombie.
Ok so after seeing the reason that I am tired let’s evaluate the percentage that could have been avoided with proper planning. SURVEY SAYS….99.9999999999% of the reasons I listed could have been avoided with proper planning. What did I learn? I learned to take my own advice and plan accordingly.
YES! YES! YES! Don’t judge me! I know that I know better. People say that when you know better, you do better. But I think when you know better, you give yourself a pass because you can get it right later….or maybe not. OK so I am going to get my act together starting here, starting now 🙂
Let’s talk more about this is my book “A Modern View of Virtue: The Journey of Becoming a Proverbs 31 Woman”. Simply click HERE and WAMM BAMM!
Love you much and I can’t wait to talk to you. xoxoxoxo