Mrs. Mommy United welcomes new writers! We currently want categories including; faith, recipes, lifestyle, health & wellness, fashion, family, marriage, pregnancy, self-empowerment, humor, grief, and kids. We also accept “timely” pieces with a response to current events. If you are interested in writing for us, please send Aquisha Harris an email to:email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your blog/website URL (If you don’t have one that’s OK)
2. Your social media handles
3. An original writing sample (around 600-800 words) not yet published. (Send as an attached document in word or copy and paste the text in your e-mail.) You can also include a link to previous articles written for more examples of your writing style. Please note which article you would like published on Mrs. Mommy United.
4. If your piece is timely, you must include that in the title of your e-mail.
We pay our writers! Unique views are recorded for 30 days after your original article goes live. Payments are based on unique views and paid once you’ve met your threshold. Payments are sent via PayPal 30-90 days after your article is published. Your piece is promoted on Mrs. Mommy United’s social media platforms and we ask that you please promote your own pieces as well.
- 0-250 views: $0
- 250-500 views: $5
- 500-750 views: $10.00
- 750-1K views: $15.00
- 1K – 2K views: $20.00
- 2K – 3K views: $30.00
- 3K-4K views: $60.00
- 4K+ views: $100.00
A few things to consider: Mrs. Mommy United has the right to decide which articles to publish and/or pay. Articles must fit our mission. Only original content will be eligible for payment. We will run previously published articles but those are not eligible for payment. We will include a link to the original source in the previously published article on Mrs. Mommy United. By submitting your article, you are verifying that Mrs. Mommy United has the right to publish this submission. If Mrs. Mommy United chooses to run your articles, we will contact you with specific details on the next steps to take, within two weeks of submission. Restrictions may apply.
*We try to respond within two weeks of your submission. Thank you for being patient with us! Due to the overwhelming number of requests per day, please make sure to follow these guidelines. Writers who do not follow these steps will not receive a response. Thank you for understanding!
How to write a great article!
I get this question often. Here are our best tips.
1. Write from the heart. Readers can tell if you write something just for the views. Instead, share your real emotions. Be genuine, be heartfelt, be you.
2. Keep your article around 500-800 words or less.
3. If you are submitting food related posts, your photography needs to be top notch!
4. Share, share and share some more! Your friends and family want to read your story!
5. Don’t compare. Your story is unique and awesome. You are unique and awesome. Remember that when you write.